Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love Our Lake Day


Geez, where does the time go. I have been doing so much stuff and been busy that blogging has taken a backseat. I need to make time to blog as I got a bunch of cool stuff. Anyway, last week I went to Love Our Lake Day in Oakland. It was to celebrate Oakland's Lake Merritt which is a jewel in itself. People were dancing, singing, having drum circles, running and bicycling around the 3.1 mile perimeter of Lake Merritt:

A drum circle
Playing with fire
The Oaklandish van selling their gear
Love this bike
A couple dancing
Cello Joe entertaining people
BatalaSF performing
People enjoying the entertainment
Oakland's Mayor Jean Quan made it
Oakland's Lake Merritt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.