Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A small look at St.Mary's College


With my daughter, I started going college tours with her. We have visited a couple and like a tourist I have slipped away to take pics. This a small look at our visit to St.Mary's College (I have already done the basketball arena in a previous post):

The chapel
Galileo Hall
Madigan Gym. It is named for the great football coach Slip Madigan who was the football coach during St.Mary's time as a national college power. In fact, people would say that SMC stood for Slip Madigan College. I was thrilled to see a plaque bearing his name on it. (below)

The Boschetto Family Grove
The inside of Oliver Hall-The St.Mary's Dining Hall. From what we had, the food is great in there
A statue of  St.John Baptist De La Salle-Founder of the Brothers of the Christian Schools
The Cassin Student Union and the fountain in front
Syufy Hall for the Preforming Arts
St.Mary's College is a beautiful place for anybody to go school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.