Sunday, August 4, 2013

Love My Music-DownHome Music Store


The other day was walking from El Cerrtio Plaza BART station down to somewhere-I forget but I walked by this place called DownHome Music. I point of going in there and it is one of the coolest independent music stores I have ever been in:

If you like records...
As I do, then you would be in heaven
They have a huge collection on classic 45's-like this one by the Dave Clark Five
A little Tommy Sands is always great
And they have some cool albums as well:



One of the coolest things is that DownHome records is home to its own record label:

Part of the music I love
A view of their current stuff
And they do have some cool stuff around the store:

Love the Beatles
Want this so bad-but not for sale
DownHome Music is a place I could spend hours at. The funny thing is that I would have never have found it if I was driving.

2 comments:

  1. DownHome Music. have a various type of music store. i am looking for music store then i got post. that is awesome. Keep it up buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.