Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A's vs. Rangers-8-3-13


Another great day at O.Coliseum as the A's took on the Rangers:

The Rangers Derek Holland
Texas' Joakim Soria
The Rangers Martin Perez
All-Star closer Joe Nathan signing some autographs
Usually, I bring my own food but I decided to try something called a pizza dog and it was pretty tasty:


Now on to the game:

The A's Yoenis Cespedes making contact
A's pitcher Jarrod Parker in his wind-up
Finally got the ball in flight: The A's Jarrod Parker pitching and the Rangers Leonys Martin squaring around to bunt
The Rangers Ian Kinsler hitting a big fly (Home run)
It was a great day and the A's won 4-2:

From the right field line
It might be considered a dump, but we do have pride in it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, up close and personal, lol! Great shots Patrick and that monstrosity of a hot dog sure does look delicious! Thanks for linking up...have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make it out to an A's game soon!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.