Friday, April 18, 2014

Aquatic Park in San Francisco


Down near Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco is a quiet little place called Aquatic Park. Not many tourists there (as they are at Fisherman's Wharf) just a nice place to sit, relax and enjoy the views and you can swim in the Bay:

The small beach at Aquatic Park
Some of the views
Boats on the Bay


Part of the green area
Some Flowers
And it is historic:

The spot where the first ship landed in San Francisco Bay

And I got to include the seagulls

2 comments:

  1. Hey Patrick!! It's been a while, lol...good to be back though!! This is definitely my kind of beach! I hate crowds and our main beach here in SC(Myrtle Beach) is ALWAYS jam-packed. My kids like the crowded ones of course, I on the other hand like to visit the smaller beaches we have. Have a wonderful week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back. Hope all is well. It was nice, I try to stay away from crowds also.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.