Sunday, September 22, 2024

Music Monday: Having an Ice Cream with Your Grandma

  For this Music Monday, we are sharing songs about Grandmothers and Ice Cream both are so very important. I never knew a grandmother and feel that is a void in my life but I am so happy that my kids have been (still able) to get with their grandmother (something that I encourage even as they are adults) on their mother's side


Hope everyone has a great week and buy your grandmother an ice cream or if she has passed then have an ice cream in her honor.

2 comments:

  1. I only knew one of my grandmothers (the other died years before I was born) and the one I knew was already, sadly, in failing health. For that reason I was so happy that my son was able to know his grandmother into his adulthood before she passed away. These were all good selections, especially the first two.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.