Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Might as well try again

Might as well try this again..Hee, heee. I need to write and I guess I will share some pics as I guess people will want to pics with their reading. And hopefully, I will not dump about my ex-wife I try to keep things positive, but...

I guess I must tell about my great find. I go to a lot of used book sales and such. And sometimes I have a great find, this past weekend I went to the White Elephant sale that the Oakland Museum puts on every year. I love Doonesbury and have a lot of of the books (42), but anyway I looked and found one signed by the Master himself-Garry Trudeau, that was pretty cool.

Now if I can find one by Berke Breathed of Bloom County fame, that would be great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.