Thursday, May 31, 2012

Having Fun at Carnaval

Enjoying Carnaval
The band Mestiza playing at Carnaval
Another busy week. Last weekend went over to San Francisco for a little fun called Carnaval. It was fun, but not well attended this year for some reason. I asked a police officer and he told me that they did not advertise much for it. Well, even though the crowds were low I still had fun. I love the food, the music, the smells and the atmosphere.

What is Carnaval without food
DJ Cooyah
Mexican Wrestling Masks
Tia Ros Sugar Skull by Aunt Rosa
The Cuban Cowboys on the stage
Some of the artwork being sold
One big corn dog
The group Calendaria on stage
The lead singer of Calendaria
Nachos
The crowds listening to music
He has the right spirit
Carnaval in the Mission District. Can not wait for next year

1 comment:

  1. Now this looks like fun, I would like to take part in this some time.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.