Monday, October 21, 2013

Bank of America 500 Pre-Race-Part 2 1/2

Austin Dillon (left) and Ty Dillon at a autograph signing at Bass Pro Shops
I know you are getting bored of these pre-race photos but it was just too cool. This will be the last pre-race post:

Nationwide driver Kenny Wallace holding court
Ms. Zmax saying hi
And there were the fans:

People having fun
This guy was cool
And the music:

This guys were good
The welcoming band as you walked in
Chelsea Bain rockin the house
And inside the track one of my favs was playing:

The Goo Goo Dolls
Love the Goo Goo Dolls
And a little race teaser:

Cars on pit road-getting ready to race

2 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS love your photos Patrick! These are really cool! My late uncle was a semi-pro car racer here in the Carolinas in the 60's. One of the first, if not the first African-Americans to integrate the Charlotte Speedway. So I LOVE racing...it's in my blood, lol! We're big on racing here, especially in Darlington, SC. Thanks for sharing these...have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is super cool.

      I do want to go to Darlington. That is a huge goal of mine.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.