Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Old San Francisco Giants Media Guides

1977 Giants Media Guide
I was in the "nerd" store the other day and I saw a bunch of Giants Media Guides from the late 70's, early 80's. Anyway, the guy said a buck apiece and so I bought them. I am a sucker for this kind of baseball stuff and if it is at great price, even better:

People forget that the 1984 All-Star Game was at the Stick
Silver Anniversary Year-1982
1980
1978-That is HOFer Willie McCovey as the big man on the cover
1974-That is Bobby Bonds (Barry's dad) in the upper left hand corner
My favorite cover-from the strike year of 1981
There was a rouge one but I bought it anyway:

1988 World Series Media Guide

2 comments:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.