Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Some Old Non-Sports Wax Boxes

1980  Topps Giant Movie Pin-Up Pack
I was in a collectibles store the other day and was looking around and saw a bunch of these boxes.They had all the sports cards and then I saw these boxes of movie and TV show cards. It was cool, I forgot that they used to make them. So let's take a little trip back in time and remember some of the interesting shows of the day. I just took pictures of the boxes as the packs are inside:

A box of 1983 Leave It to Beaver wax box
1979 Star Trek-the Motion Picture Wax Box
1982 Donruss Magum Pi wax box
1982 Donruss Knight Rider wax box


1981 Donruss Wax Box
1979  Topps James Bond 007 Moonraker wax box
1980 Topps Empire Strikes Back wax box
And totally my favorite one:

1978 Topps Mork & Mindy wax box

2 comments:

  1. I have some old tv/movie cards: Get Smart and James Bond. Back when I thought being an girl engineer meant wearing mini skirts designing a clone of silence that worked. lol

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.