Monday, February 24, 2014

Eric Roberson at Yoshi's


A couple of weeks ago, I went out to Yoshi's in San Francisco. Yoshi's is a jazz club, there is one in Oakland and San Francisco. I went to see Eric Roberson perform. Roberson has been nominated for two Grammy's in the Best Urban/Alternative Performance category. He has worked with Jill Scott and DJ Jazzy Jeff:

Yoshi's

One of the backgrounds singers doing his thing
Eric Roberson singing away
The band 
This cat played the coolest electric violin. I am starting to really get into it.

Eric Roberson
This was a really cool show. Eric Roberson is a great entertainer and I really enjoyed it. Wish it was longer, though.

3 comments:

  1. I like jazz music. Here lately, I have been listening to a lot of smooth jazz on iTunes Radio. I will check out Eric Roberson's sound. Have a tunetastic day & thanks for visiting this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss yoshi's when it was in berkeley!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.