Monday, February 3, 2014

Giants Fan Fest-2014


Getting for the baseball season to start spring training. I headed out the San Francisco Giants Fan Fest. It was a zoo, a lot of people there:

Inside the Giants Dugout store
People on the field
People on the field as Fanfest comes to an end.

Fanfest is about meeting the players (I did not as the lines were too long but I listened to them being interviewed and in Q&A's):

Pitcher Ryan Vogelsong (center) talking 
Manger Bruce Bochy being interviewed
Buster Posey during a Q&A
And seeing some of the old stars return:

Former Giants pitcher Dave Dravecky during a Q&A
And it also about walking around the yard, taking pics:

The rightfield wall from the field
The first home run in S.F. Giants history
One of Barry Bonds bats
1951 New York Giants road jersey
1962 road jersey

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, i'm not a big sports fan. but i can definitely get into the spirit of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will get you in the spirit. Headed to the A's one this Saturday.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.