Sunday, February 2, 2014

Some Autographs from Musicians

Status Quo-A great 1980's band
Been going through some boxes and I found some music autographs that I had. I have been doing a music Monday here and there with some other bloggers and instead of posting some videos this week, I posting some signed stuff (mostly pictures that I have) of musicians:

The Oakridge Boys
The great composer John Williams
The late, great country legend George Jones
Robert Goulet
The great Charlie Daniels
The Captain and Tennille
John Ondrasik of Five for Fighting
Jose Feliciano
and finally:

Sir Elton John
Hope you enjoyed.

4 comments:

  1. Some of those are pretty cool. I bet they are worth a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't really know. Never thought about that. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. patrick, this is such a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much. Thanks for taking a look.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.