Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lil Tuffy Gig Posters


I was walking In Downtown Oakland and I saw a sign for Lil Tuffy Gig Posters. I found out it was display of the great rock poster artist Lil Tuffy. He has designed posters for a lot of music artists and has had his work displayed all around the world. I asked if I could take some pics they said I could as long as I did not get too close:

Some of Lil Tuffy's work
Dictators Poster
More of his work
Love his work
The Norah Jones poster is too cool
His work is so cool-The KRS-ONE poster is a classic
Some more of his work
The Train poster is nice
Stevie Nicks
Lil Tuffy's posters are sure to be classics in the future.

4 comments:

  1. I've been to exhibits by similar artists. They are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really haven't. I need to look some more for them.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.