Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Heroes and Hearts 2014


For the second straight year, I walked by the display window at the Macy's in Union Square in San Francisco and took look at the Heroes and Hearts sculptures that will auctioned off on Thursday (2-13-14) at AT&T Park.

All the money raised goes to the San Francisco General Hospital Foundation which does a lot of good in the community.

In the window display they had two sizes of hearts: The one that was a table-top heart and was 25 lbs and a mini-heart that are five lbs. They have the real big ones that weigh 400 lbs that will be auctioned off also.

I will start with a couple of the Table Top ones:

My favorite one-Red And Gold-Brit Howard
A Nurtured Nest-Charles Gadeken
Blue Heart-Christine Arthur
And here are some the Mini-Hearts:

Meow-Erin Rodgers
A Woman's Heart-Wenia Lee
Unchain My Heart- Amy Neiman
Precious Heart of Mine-Vaishali Sanghavi
Vitality-Rachel Rodi
World of Love-Wesley Wong
Something Feels Different-Tracy Calk
Look for the Heart Inside-Glynnis Kays

I hope these hearts auction off for a lot of money, they are so beautiful and it is for a good cause.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do also.

      My favorite of last year by Brit Howard (Table Top-25lbs) was auctioned off for $100,000.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are pretty cool. I always enjoy looking at them.

      Delete
  3. Wow, these are really beautiful pieces! Thank you for joining us at From The Archives Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! Thank you for sharing at Link It Up Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty these are! Hard to choose a fav but right now I'm really liking the Nurtured Nest. Thanks so much for linking up at A Themed Linkup 95 for All Things Love and Valentine’s Day. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Patrick! Your post is FEATURED at A Themed Linkup 96 for Handcrafted Jewelry from the previous linkup for All Things Love and Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.