Friday, March 31, 2017

A Very Small Walk Around USC


I forgot I had these photos. Just a small glimpse of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. I only spent about 30 minutes walking the campus ( I spent about an hour inside Heritage Hall which is the Athletics Hall of Fame) and I lost my notes of the buildings names:












USC is known for their film school which is considered the best in the nation:

The George Lucas Building
The Steven Spielberg Building

But in my short time there, I did see the two iconic places on campus:

Traveler- Statue unveiled in 2010. The real Traveler horse appears at all home games
Tommy Trojan-Located across from Traveler in Hahn Plaza
The University of Southern California is a beautiful campus and I need to spent more time walking it.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I've never been, but looks beautiful!
    #MMBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great campus! Thanks for linking on Amanda's Books and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful buildings. Thanks for sharing with us at #OvertheMoon Link party. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.