Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bookstores II

The front of Zephyr Books-Reno, NV
As I was writing last night I omitted one bookstore (mostly because it is not local) and that is Zephyr Books in Reno. I found this place by accident. I was driving to the Peppermill from Downtown Reno and it was on the way. It took me a couple of days, but I went in and was charmed by it. It contains a lot of books and the staff is nice.

The inside of Zephyr Books.
I know that this sounds like a plug,but the next time you are in Reno (I know that this is not your first choice of things to do), but stop in at Zephyr Books and be sure to get your picture taken with Mark Twain.

Mark Twain and I at Zephyr Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.