Monday, April 30, 2012

Cal Softball

So much to blog about. I haven't been blogging because I have been so busy being out and about. I have had so many adventures that I can't keep up-lol. I need to slow down.

Levine-Frickle Field-Home of Cal Softball
On Saturday, The kiddos and I went to Levine-Frickle Field to watch the No.1 ranked Cal softball battle UCLA as you can see by the scoreboard Cal pretty much took care of the Bruins. Levine-Frickle Field is a great place to watch a college softball game from. It is in a picturesque setting with all seats being good. I always have a great time. After the game the players are very accessible and so nice. They actually thank the fans for coming out to the game when you meet them. This coming from the No.1 team in the land. It is just a great time out for the whole family. Here are some photos from day:
The view of the field from behind home plate

Cal's Valerie Arioto after a pitch

From the right field bleachers
From the left-center bleachers

From the left field bleachers
The No.1 player in the nation: Cal's star Valerie Arioto after the game

Cal's great Head Coach Diane Ninemire
Hoping to add another banner this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.