Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting My Geek On

The inside of Hot Toys II in Newark, CA

The other day I was in the mall with my son. He took me to a store that he thought I would like called Hot Toys II and they sell figurines (like the one above), old sports stuff and anything else they can get. As my son calls me OGWT (Old Geek without technology). I thought some of the stuff was cool:

Love the Hendrix towel
Go Marvel
The funny thing is that he never thought that I had any gamer geek in me until he found my stash of Bloom County and Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Comics and books. I then reminded him that when he was three it was my stash of Star Wars Episode One toys that he found and decide to open and play with.

Got to like the Bruce Lee action figure
Trading Cards
1988 and 1985 (bottom) Topps rack packs. (Yes, I bought one pack of each)
The Greatest Latin Player Ever
A 1968 Snoopy lunch box.

1 comment:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.