Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Look CSU-Chico

My daughter at the CSU Chico sign
Taking a look from a another college visit. This time it is California State University Chico.  Chico is a true college town as everything is based on the University. It is a very beautiful campus to take a stroll:

The Laxson Memorial Auditorium
The Admin building
There are a lot of trees and nature on the campus:


This creek runs through the campus and they have an area called Alumni Glen that you can sit and watch nature 

Colusa Hall
Old Hutch's Plaza
Some of the art work on the campus
Got to love the students there
And you know I had to check out the baseball field. It was all locked up:


Chico St. may be a huge party school but it is a real nice and scenic campus.

6 comments:

  1. Those students are a little nutty looking, are you sure your daughter will be safe? lol Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is not going there. She is leaning towards CSU-East Bay (I graduated from there when it was CSU-Hayward-That actually part of my email name.) or Holy Names both of which I have blogged about.

      Delete
  2. That's a nice campus. Boston is a college town, so we have LOTS of campuses here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice. It is about three and half hours from me-North of Sacramento.

      I live in the S.F. Bay Area and we have LOTS of campuses around here also. It is great.

      Delete
  3. It is a nice looking college, even if their students are a bit squirrely. It's good that she is looking at options. You must be proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I have blogged about three of the Universities that she has been accepted to: Cal State-East Bay, Fresno St and Holy Names.

      Happy for her that she has options.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.