Sunday, March 23, 2014

Two Year Anniversary-Radomness

MMM Sportea
Today marks two years that I have been doing this blog seriously. It is amazing to me that anybody wants to read the stuff I post but to those who do a huge thank you. It is also amazing that my readership has grown over the last two years by huge leaps and bounds-this is a huge ego boost and again I THANK YOU VERY MUCH. It has been a pleasure to get some of creative side out.

I guess I will make this a blog of random photos that never quite made it in a blog or stuff I have know idea why took a pic of. Hope you enjoy:

My favorite Batman villain-The Penguin
Love this Rolex street clock in Vegas
Got to love M&M's
Had to include one of me with the Sprint Cup at Charlotte Motor Speedway
An overheard view of the one coasters at Great America in Santa Clara
A street mural in San Francisco
A statue of Telsa at Fry's Electronics in Fremont
Someone waiting for the light rail in San Francisco
Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH and I hope that I have another two run in me. It is a pleasure and godspeed to anybody who reads this.

Always Be Nice to others

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the milestone. I have been blogging for 4.5 years and I still say to my husband sometimes that I can not believe anyone actually takes the time to read my posts LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is something that people like what we post.

      Delete
  2. two years?! wow, congrats. that is major!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.