Friday, March 28, 2014

Lost Blog: 2013 Oakland A's Games-August 16 and 17

Yoenis Cespedes booblehead
I forgot that I had these photos. I went to back-to-back A's games last August and forgot to post the pics. Since the 2014 season is beginning on Sunday, I thought now would be a good time to post these.The Friday night game was Filipino Heritage Night and Saturday game was the Yoenis Cespedes bobblehead night. Even though I have a lot of game action going to focus on some other stuff:


Rickey Henderson leads Rollie Fingers in the seventh inning race
Nothing beat some Chicken Abodo, rice and lumpa at the ballpark
The giveaway a Filipino Heritage Scarf
Love this guy
O.co Coliseum
A meeting on the mound
Another view of O.Co Coliseum
A major league baseball on the grass
Can't wait for the 2014 season to begin,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.