Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Want a T-Shirt-Bear Basics is The Place


My daughter and I were in Berkeley on Telegraph and she forced me to go into Bear Basics (actually I was looking for Mr.Peabody shirt).  I haven't been inside Bear Basics for a good while. At one time in my misspent youth I was in there a bunch. I guess as I have grown older I am not in there as much.

Bear Basics has three stories to it. The highest (or first) story is girl's/women's clothes, the ground story is all Cal stuff but it is the  basement story that I love:

Inside Bear Basics (the ground floor)
Down in the third floor
The basement is where all the good stuff is:

The Super Hero Wall
One of my favorites
Love it
Love him
Being Berkeley there are a lot of music shirts:

Love Bob
In Berkeley, you must have the dead
He would be a good wingman
Also in Berkeley you need to political
Bear Basics has remained one of the cooler and hipper places on Telegraph.

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend who lives in them and she would go crazy in here =)

    #WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to when I was in high school. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear them any longer, but if I did, that underdog shirt would be my choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wear them here and there. I also loved the Underdog one.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.