Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oakland Museum White Elephant Sale


It is the beginning of March and that means the Annual Oakland Museum White Elephant Sale. It sale of stuff that is donated to Museum and they sell it to raise money for the place. It is held in a huge building and it is usually packed. You never know what you will find:

People looking around
For some reason somebody donated a whole lot Lord of the Rings stuff
Love the Lionel Train clock
Elvis was in the building
Love the jewelry box
This was interesting
Need a kitchen table set
Love the cabinet
The White Elephant Sale was cool. I just bought a bunch of books as I don't more stuff in my house. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. i have always wanted to go to the white elephant sale. will need to check it out next year.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.