Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Saturday and Sunday at Daytona

 


Over the weekend, I took a once-in-a lifetime trip. I went to the World Center of Speed-Daytona International Speedway. It was amazing trip.

Here are pics from Saturday and Sunday's races:

First up is the Xfinity race-Beef What's for Dinner 300:


Start of the race





Here is some pics from the Daytona 500:





Sometimes you need a little help



The pics above and below are from the same wreck and both were stuck in the grass:


With a couple of laps to go, there was a red flag bringing the field to a stop:



I didn't get any good clear shots of the finish so I had to rely on the jumbo board to get the finish:



This was an amazing once-of-a-lifetime experience and I am still speechless that I got to see everything live. So very cool. 


9 comments:

  1. Awesome, sounds like you had a great time. Hubby never misses a race. I don't watch racing any longer ever since Davey Allison passed away. Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 71. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos looked like you had a brilliant time :-)

    Have a Daytonatastic week Patrick 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legendary place and race. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, looks like a lot of fun. Glad you got to enjoy your adventure to Daytona 😺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been to Daytona, but not to see a race. That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like so much fun!
    Thanks for sharing with us too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing shots of the race event. Keep capturing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, thanks for sharing at @esmesalon #SeniorSalonPitStop. Love a good race, have not been to one in ages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great action shots. Thank you for sharing your amazing once-of-a-lifetime experience with #weekendcoffeeshare.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.