Monday, September 13, 2010

Okay, the first one

Well, I guess I am going to try this. People have suggested that I do this and I will. I do not know how it will turn out or if anybody will read what I type. But I needed to get an outlet to get my feelings and thoughts out. I will admit that I am a goofy guy who thoughts are sometimes from left field. I do not live in the mainstream of American culture. Actually, I am so far out that even I wonder what is wrong with me.

I am a huge sports fan, who finds a certain peace going to the ballpark-hopefully a minor league ballpark that serves free O'Doul's. I read a lot and come up with different views on issues of the day.

I am frustrated that people will not listen to what I have to say. The people on the far left think that they have all the answers and will not listen to me and the people on the far right are the same. Usually, I feel that I am stupid and shut down. Well, this gives me a chance to voice my views and I do really care who reads it. As they say in Al-Alon take what you like and leave the rest.

I am the person that who think is weird, but if you get to know me you might find that I do not bite, take showers and is a halfway decent guy. I am not perfect and have my share of issues, but at least I know that I have them.

If you want to comment feel free as I said (if anybody reads this) take what you want. This is my blog and my world. Please if you disagree or have another view on the way I present things then be respectful in voicing your view if you choose, so we can have "rational discourse" which is something that this country is sorely missing.

Well, anyway I better end this, hopefully like the Grateful Dead once said "It will be a long strange trip"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.