Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An Occupy Morning

It was Day 228 of the Occupy Movement
About ten days ago, I got off the BART train and decided to go to this great Vietnamese Bakery in Downtown San Francisco to get some pork buns for lunch later on in the day. I went up the stairs and ended up at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and saw some of the Occupy movement camped out in front of it. If you agree or not with these folks you need to admire being out there and sleeping out there every night and keeping their site somewhat tidy. These photos were taken about 6:00am in the morning:

The San Francisco Occupy camp
Keeping warm while sleeping
Signs of protest
Sleeping with cigarette 
Their kitchen and food stuff
Three people sleeping at the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.