Friday, April 25, 2014

Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Pro-Am-Part I


I went to the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Pro-Am at the Lake Merced Golf Course and had a great time. The Pro-Am day was the only day to that fans were able to bring their cameras in and take pics. I got really lucky in taking a lot of great pics. I found a great spot between the 12th green and and the 13th tee box  and all of the golfers were  really super nice when I asked them to to take a pic at that location. Also, just walking the course was cool. This will be a three or four-part blog as I want to share to my pics:

Lydia Ko on the practice putting green
Sandra Gal
Lizette Salas working on her putting
Jessica Korda talking to her caddie
Ai Miyazato
Imbree Park
Suzanne Petterson pondering her tee shot
Michelle Wie telling people to get behind the ropes
Yani Tseng teeing off
Christina Kim walking to the green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.