Friday, February 26, 2016

Having a Great Tme Out


I got to see my favorite NBA team play in early January and that is the Golden St Warriors. I have been a Warriors fan since I was a little kid and remember their Championship 40 years ago. After many wretched years, they won the Championship last season and are on a historic season in 2016:

Most of the shots I got were during the pre-game shootaround:


The floor or Oracle Arena


Klay Thompson (in blue)

Klay Thompson

Pre-game shoot around
Steph Curry
Then it was time to head my cheap seats (which aren't that cheap):


Klay Thompson shooting a jumper
Draymond Green calling for the ball
Steph Curry making a three
And they have the banner which I thought I would never see up:

In the middle is last year's championship banner

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a good night out, great photos from the night :)

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I'm not a sports fan so I can't even say anything about this team. My husband on the other hand. He could. I appreciate you linking with us this week at Party at My Place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It great to see them. Tickets around here have gone nuts in price.

      Delete
  4. Very cool! Being at a game is so much fun! Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.