Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hanging at the Ballpark- A's Style


If you me, then you know I am a huge and lifelong fan of the Oakland A's. This was the A's 50th Anniversary season in Oakland and what a great season it has been. The A's made the playoffs as the second wild card in the American League. Here is a HodgePodge of pics from various games I attended this year:








And here are scenes around the ballpark:





And some of the cool giveways:

Black Panther Bobblehead
SugarSkull Bobblehead (I was trying to be artistic here)
Sean Manaea No Hitter Bobblehead
Dave Stewart Action Figure
It was a great season at the Oakland Coliseum and a great season for the Oakland A's. The best thing about it is not over yet:


7 comments:

  1. Such great fotos.. . Wish my yard was that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it's not all about the game anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos really invite us into the moment . . . (I hope those green musicians were pleasing) -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photos! Baseball games are very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to visit a game. We do not have anything like that over here in the UK. #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.