Sunday, March 28, 2021

Music Monday: The Classic Three: Glen, Dean and Frank

 Music Monday: In honor of someone's mother's (Our Great Conductor-Marie) here are some classic songs from Glenn Miller, Dean Martin and the Chairman of the Board-Frank Sinatra









And I found this mix with Glenn Miller and Frank Sinatra:



And we can always jam to a Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin singing a medley of their songs:


Hope you enjoyed this look back at these classic and timeless artists. They don't make as great as they once did.







5 comments:

  1. Good set! I think we crossed over on a couple, but I think we'll see lots of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially liked Dean and Frnak together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection, especially the Moonlight Serenade with Glenn and Frank, although it was a mix created by a You Tube contributor. Dean and Frank also had a nice (live) duet. Yes, funny how these are not favorite singers but whenever I hear them, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick,

    I'm glad to you picked "When You Wish Upon A Star". Dean Martin had such an easiness about him and his voice pure dreaminess to boot. I just love Dean-o! Thanks for joining the 4M gang on the dance floor. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moonlight Serenade is my favorite of these. Glenn Miller was awesome. I have a lot of big band music. Grew up listening to all this fabulous music.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.