Sunday, January 30, 2022

Music Monday: Outside the Norm

 Music Monday:  Going way outside the norm on this Music Monday. 


The first three songs are from people I know. Teacher friends or their significant others:





Because I love her music so much and listen to this at least twice a day:


And the number one song, the last time the Cincinnati made the Super Bowl-this was the number one song:

I know this isn't a song but RIP to the great Howard Hesseman who passed yesterday at 81. Dr. Johnny Fever was one of the factors that got me into music when I was a kid and I so wanted to be Dr. Johnny Fever. But this is when at WKRP, he is allowed to become his true self:


Hope everyone has a great week.


7 comments:

  1. Patrick,

    Your song picks are a nice share this morning. But, oh my! I hadn't heard the news that Howard Hesseman passed away, though. :( I loved him on WKRP in Cincinnati! RIP Dr. Johnny Fever! That's the way I will remember any time I hear his name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice playlist. I didn't participate today. Well I guess I did because I put together XmasDolly's playlist.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Playlist Rest In Eternal Peace Dr.Johnny Fever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Johnny Fever is gone …. Did you know Hessman was a real DJ before he played that role?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 68. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice songs, we didn't know any of them😺Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a kick out of "Where's Bob" (the stills of Bobs fit so well)and the classic opening of the first WKRP in Cincinnati. I'll never forget the Turkey Drop, either. Oh, the humanity!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.