Thursday, June 2, 2022

The SF High School Art Show

 


The Drawing Room in San Francisco is hosting an exhibition of original art work from some of most talented, artistic students in San Francisco









The cool deal was that a co-worker's talented daughter Aysia had a bunch of pieces in the show. One thing that The Drawing Room did and I was able to go back and see it was that put a chain to connect her art work. She also created the logo for the show in the first photo in the blog:






All of these students have talent and I am glad that I was able to see this talent on display.


7 comments:

  1. I am always jealous of drawing / painting talent - to see kids have it so young - so cool!!! That one drawing of the girl sitting on the floor - WOWWWW! & the gum art is too fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the artwork on the girl, or are they tattoos? I have a few tatts but not sure I'd get my whole body done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of talent! I love the bubble gum picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never ceases to amaze me at how talented some young people are with their art. I have trouble drawing a recognizable figure and they're doing photo-realism!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such exciting pieces! I attended a music concert by high school students this week. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice art works by the students. Thank you for your weekend coffee share.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.