Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Gratitude From the Heart

 


I know that many you have seen these Heroes and Hearts Sculptures over the months and years from all over San Francisco. To me, they convey the gratitude I feel anytime that anyone takes a millisecond to look at this blog and leave a comment. Sometimes my baby brain can't convey what the heart is thinking. I am so full of gratitude:









I hope that everyone here has a great Thanksgiving and I am so grateful to you from the heart.


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found you, Patrick. I feel the same about my blogging buddies too.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty those are! Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 91. Shared.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.