Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Relief From a Long Week

 


It has been a super stressful last couple of weeks. So I decided to take pics from my phone last Friday as a stress reliever. The first pic (above) is walking down the hill from Muni Metro.

Below are just some shots of Downtown San Francisco:







I walked over to the Ferry Building and had dinner at Gott's Roadside:


And after having dinner, the sun was setting I walked from the Ferry Building to BART as the sun was setting for the train ride home



The Ferry Building


Part of the Bay Bridge

I relieved a lot of stress by doing this.

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your pics as always. Here's to the coming week being better with less stress. Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 89. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make San Francisco look so beautiful in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I love San Francisco! That first picture and the bridge picture are my faves and man do I want that cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.