Friday, December 23, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022

 


Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to all.


I am so appreciated of everyone who has spent a millisecond looking at this blog and my adventures. 


I wish for everyone peace, joy and happiness not only for this season but for the whole year.

I am blessed that people actually read this blog. When I started this dribble ten plus years ago I never thought anyone would actually read it. It was just a creative outlet because I am not a creative person (like some folks).

I thank you for putting up with oddball self.




The cool thing is that I met so many cool people from both the blog world and my local world in doing this blog. The postage stamp on my world has opened big time.

The Sugar Castle at the Westin St.Francis

So Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy Boxing Day to all. 

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that big ole poinsettia ornament! Merry Christmas! Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 95. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such beautiful photos! Merry Christmas from all of us at Brian's Home and thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your photographs, Patrick. Thank you so much for the Christmas wishes. I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday season, and I wish you all the very best in 2023. Thank you for being a part of Hearth and Soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a happy Christmas. Now, it's time to look toward a fantastic new year! Best wishes for health and happiness. Thank you for sharing this post in the Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 46.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.