Thursday, February 16, 2023

Two Cites, Two States and One River


The bridge above connects two cities and two states. It goes over the Colorado River and connects Bullhead City, Arizona and Laughlin, Nevada. The cities are about five miles apart.

There wasn't much in Bullhead City, so I mostly got pictures of the Colorado River and the hills of Laughlin,







Laughlin had a little more:





And I got some more pictures of the Colorado:



It was cool seeing two towns in two states in 15 minutes. 

9 comments:

  1. That is so cool! We have a bridge we like to walk over that spans two states. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The river is so beautiful and looks calm, I'd be walking across the bridge too for some cool photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an area I would really like to explore. Thx for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cool! Love the turtle statue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite uncle lived in Laughlin so it holds sweet memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed seeing your pics. Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 100. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool. You do the most fun things, Patrick. I've not been in Laughlin in years.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always fun to be in such spots that straddle different areas. We have a point where three states meet in Australia (Poeppel Corner) and I know there is a "Four Corners" in the USA where four states meet. Thank you for taking part in the "My Sunday Best" meme.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.