Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Eating Adventures in Portland

 


Haven't really done this but I was in Portland recently and here was some of my eating adventures:

Tom's Pancake House in Beaverton is a popular spot, I had the basic fare but the pancakes were amazing:





The Mt.Hood Brewery Company was super cool. The restaurant is in these two old train cars.  The pizza and cheese bread area amazing:




Waffle Window in Portland is a great place:


Waffle with cheese and sausage on it

A waffle with fried egg and fruit


This little donut shop for snack was amazing:





I had some good food in Portland.

4 comments:

  1. Always an adventure in Portland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Yes- I, too, would say you ate well in Portland! All looks yummy. The train restaurant is neat. How many can fit into this area? And is there a waiting line to be served? What a fun day!
    Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at Waffle Window! My favorite breakfast place when I lived in Vancouver WA just across the bridge. This is one of my featured posts for this week's WTJR, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.