Monday, July 1, 2024

A Visit to the Alameda County Fair 2024

 



I went and had some fun at the Alameda Country Fair. There was the usual fair fun things to do. Sadly, on the day I went the livestock pavilion was closed to a massive cleaning:



















And rides (even though I am not a ride person:





And some food:





My dinner:

For my dinner, I went totally different with Teriyaki Chicken, Fried Rice, Lo Mein and a Veggie Egg Roll


There was also music. The bottom two photos are from the pop group The Fray which played at the Fair:




The Alameda Country Fair was a very fun time and I truly enjoyed myself. 

11 comments:

  1. ...I love a county fair, we go to two each summer. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've heard of the Fray...must google what song I know (cos brain not kicked in yet this morning). Lovely pics of your annual fair! #Allseasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite an impressive fair. How cool that the Fray were playing there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not gone to the fair in years, but when I did I loved all the food. Yummy stuff to eat.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whst a fab country fair thanks for sharing the pics Patrick 👍
    Have a fairtastic week 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun!
    I, too, am not really a ride person. Definitely more into the food and music 😺

    Happy WW and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/07/a-visit-to-girard-college.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely visit and that food is so good looking, must have been a feast.
    Found your post at Comedy Plus - Wordless Wednesday. My entries this week are numbered #49+50
    Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks absolutely delicious and I can imagine that a whole lot of fun was had.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like such a fun fair!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.