Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Afternoon of the Dew Tour-San Francisco


Part of the BMX course at San Francisco Civic Center

Going to be totally honest here. I am not a huge fan of the so-called action sports. It is just me. Last week San Francisco hosted the Dew Tour at Civic Center Plaza in the heart of downtown. The only reason I saw it because I was headed to the San Francisco Main Library to return some books. They had some competition on Thursday afternoon as I was walking by and I took some pics:

BMX biker Ty Callais doing his thing
Ty Callais getting some big air
One of the sideshow's going on
Trying to grind on the board
Grinding away
On the pole
Dancing on the pole
Pro BMX rider-Aussie Andy Buckworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.