Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Little Look at Holy Names University


Went on another college tour of Holy Names University in Oakland with my daughter. It is not the most photogenic college around but it had some views of the Bay Area and a great Chapel:

The view from Holy Names

The front of the Valley Center for Preforming Arts
A view of the main building
The inside of the dining hall
As I said I thought the Chapel was great:

A view of the chapel
The windows
Inside 
This was back window
This is where the Holy Water comes out to bless yourself
I really liked Holy Names and I would be proud if any of my kiddos went there. It is a small but beautiful campus in the Oakland Hills.

2 comments:

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.