Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pause On Market Street in San Francisco


I walking along Market Street in San Francisco and saw this. I thought it was quite interesting as Market Street is one of main streets in San Francisco. It goes from the Castro to the Wharf. This little display was near Powell St., which is one of the places that tourists love to head to. I will let them tell you what they are about:


Kind of an interesting concept. They have these cool looking benches to take a pause:






Here is a little more about the space:


I think that it is pretty cool and I hope that the homeless do not take them over and the vandals do not decide to mess with it. It is something that the city needs.

3 comments:

  1. that is so awesome. i need to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick, I love those benches. My step-mother goes to San Francisco a lot so I'll have to ask her if she has ever seen these. Great oldie but goodie post.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.