Thursday, March 13, 2014

Taking a Walk at Dusk


I decided to take a walk one behind Ohlone College in Fremont. I know if you walk long enough you will end up on Mission Peak. I didn't have a lot of time before it got dark, I headed on Bay Area Ridge Trail and only walked for about 30 minutes before it started to get dark:

They have this little pond on the campus below the trail


The stuff that horses leave behind
A view of Fremont
I don't why I liked these stumps
The view at sunset
Looking forward to the summer when I can hike more of these trails.

4 comments:

  1. looks like a beautiful day!!

    polly

    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice right before the rain came. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a nice place to go for a hike!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. If you go long enough, you will reach Mission Peak which is like 2,741 feet up.

      Delete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.