Thursday, December 4, 2014

Black Friday Book Scores

Talk about a lucky guy. I was in Las Vegas during Thanksgiving week and I went to Barnes and Noble om Wednesday before Thanksgiving to get the book by the great sportscaster Al Michaels. They told me if I came back on Friday that they would have a signed copy. They also told me that they had a bunch of other signed books and that they only had about five of each copy. They opened at 8:00am on Black Friday and I got there at 7:50am and there were about 20 people waiting to get in. They opened the doors and the rush was on. Got the Al Michaels book:



But I noticed another book in the section and decided to get it. It was the last signed copy there and at the register I found out with my B&N member discount it was also 40% off:



As I said I am lucky guy. And yes, I am reading both. One is for home and one on my commute to work.

2 comments:

  1. Score! Sounds like you had a fun Black Friday! Thanks for sharing this at Booknificent Thursday! Hope your Advent/countdown to Christmas is going well!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.