Thursday, December 29, 2016

Lunch At Charlotte's Fresh Fudge


I was in Downtown Hayward and decided to have lunch. I saw a sign for chili dogs at Charlotte's Fresh Fudge. I have been there for ice cream and it was good. So I decided to try it. The chili dog was mighty good and the place is pretty cool itself:









This is the senior year picture of Charlotte who owns the place. It was hanging up
Here is the chili dog I had for lunch. It was one of the best I have ever had. It was yummy:


Charlotte's Fresh Fudge is gem in Downtown Hayward. Now I know that they have great lunches, I will be heading there a little more often.


HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and I hope that everybody has a safe New Year's Eve. Be careful out there.

4 comments:

  1. Patrick, What's this, you got "real" food at a fudge shop! Are you crazy? :) The hot dog looks really delicious. It's not one you can eat with your fingers too easily, though. lol Those candies look pretty good, too. Tell me, did you get some chocolates for dessert? I couldn't go into a place like this without getting something for my sweet tooth. Thanks for sharing and once again let me say, have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that food looks delicious! I've always wanted a chilli dog ever since I saw Dan Ackroyd eating one in Dragnet. If you could pop the Share the Joy button on each post linked up and comment on my host post that would be awesome. Thank you for linking up! #sharethejoy Lizzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lot of lovely looking food. The pictures are just mouth watering! #sharethejoylinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That shop looks so neat! Thanks for sharing it with us at #FridayFrivolity this week!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.