Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Happy Pride

 


Pride Weekend in San Francisco came and went but did not have the annual Pride celebration or parade for the second straight year as things are just opening up here but there were signs of Pride all around San Francisco:





Also AsiaSF shared some of their costumes from the Ladies of AsiaSF. AsiaSF supports the Transgender community through empowerment and The Ladies of AsiaSF are the star performers of the organization:







So let's remember that "Love is Love".




2 comments:

  1. Love is love is love! I am glad that there were some celebrations for Pride Month even if they were still low key this year. Those costumes are so fun! I love all of the art focused on love, too!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there wasn't the annual parade this year. We're pretty much open here.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.