Sunday, March 27, 2022

Music Monday: Some Modern Catchy Tunes and An Oldie

 Music Monday: I have been helping with a wildlife camp on Saturday's with little kids. It is interesting experience. Anyway, one day it was misting outside and we couldn't go outside, so we had an indoor lesson and some coloring. Well, they wanted to hear some music, so I decided to play DJ and here are some of the songs the kiddos choose:







But the strange thing is all the girls wanted to hear this oldie and it really surprised me but I played it and all of them stopped what they were doing and watched the video:



Yep, they all wanted to hear Material Girl by Madonna. I guess the more things change, the more they remain the same.

5 comments:

  1. Fun set selected by your wildlife camp kids. The Git Up, especially, where have I been? I'll never admit that there are certain Madonna songsI love, and Material Girl (and its video) is one of them. Maybe some girls never grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you made the best out of bad day. Although there is change over time, I think much of the same old stuff happens with every generation so really it's the faces and names that do more changing. Justin Timberlake, "Can't Stop The Feeling" is such a fun song! Thanks for joining the 4M party. Have a boogietastic week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the girls wanted to hear was "Material Girl"? Interesting... Good set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the youth think this is the first time for something. I was a love child and it was a great time. A few years ago we went to Oregon for a conference and on the back we stopped at the headwaters. People go there for the pure water and there was a young man that flashed us the peace sign like he was the first to come up with it. Made us both smile.

    Thank you for joining the Monday Hop, Patrick.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.