Monday, March 7, 2022

The Ten-Year Itch

 


I can't believe that I have been blogging for ten years. It has been an interesting and amazing ride. I was looking at some of my old blogs and I can't believe the garbage that I posted. I was trying to be some pseudo-intellectual who was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. God, I was so self-absorbed.

I stopped after a couple of months of that. Thank goodness. 

Any-hoo, I had a huge celebratory planned. But I decided to keep it low key and just post some random pics of things I have seen recently. I think it is fitting.

I want to thank everyone who has spent at least one minute of their time looking at this dribble over the last ten years. 

So here is to the start of the next ten years (hopefully):




Always need to post about food. Here is a steak sandwich and garlic fries from the Pinecrest Diner in San Francisco



And I try to find interesting things to take pics of:


And support local businesses like Book on B in my city of Hayward who had an autographed copy of  local comedian Nina G's book about the history of Stand-Up Comedy in the Bay Area for sale:





And sadly the wrecking ball hit my first place of work-The Hayward Fishery. Way back in high school, I was a dishwasher/busboy there. Besides getting paid I was able to bootleg a lot of lessons about life and work ethic there. So thankful that I was able to work there:


And I can always go for a new hoodies. Love this one from Cape and Cowl comics in Oakland:




Sorry this ten-year anniversary post wasn't something huge. It is just me. Thanks everyone for making the last ten years fun.


9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on ten years of blogging. That is quite an achievement! Always like seeing you adventures and the interesting things you capture in images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 10 years of blogging. A wonderful milestone.

    I enjoy your adventures and hopefully I'll be able to visit you for the next 10 years.

    I ate half the sandwich and fries and saved the other half for you. Delicious.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Patrick. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in #Allseasons. Yes the 10 years goes fast, doesn't it? The landscape changes but the process is still enjoyable for those that stick with it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your ten years of blogging! Thank you for linking up with #weekendcoffeeshare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 10 years! Strangely I like to read my old posts. Blogging is my "book of now" and I like to see how much I have grown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your milestone! That's why I don't look at my earlier posts because I am tempted to delete them!!

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you have and do post. I look forward to things you have shared over the years with my link up. Especially since I get to tour your area with your photos. You show some great places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to 10 more years of your posts, Patrick! I get to visit places vicariously through you. This post had the most views for last week's Traffic Jam Weekend Link Party, so you are being featured this Thursday at 5:00 pm CST.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.