Thursday, May 2, 2024

May the Fourth Be With You

 


It is that time of year again as we celebrate Star Wars:


Here is a hodgepodge of Star Wars things, I have seen or bought over the last year:

At the Museum of Pop Culture in Seattle in the Sci-Fi Exhibit they had:


From Star Wars - A New Hope- Greedo's mask

Luke Skywalker on Hoth

And some items I bought this year:

Original Star Wars trading cards from 1977






I didn't buy this item but found it. It was my son's folder for his homework when he was in first grade, twenty-something years ago:


A cool old shirt that was hidden in a drawer:


And two new Star Wars Hoodies:



The Bubba Wallace/Columbia/NASCAR Hoodie

And when walking near Union Square in San Francisco I am reminded:


I hope the force is strong in all.

2 comments:

  1. We have many of the old Pez dispensers - I know there's Yoda and Darth Vada and I think the robots....

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing comments on stuff. Please tell me what you think of the places I have been to. If you like them or not. I love comments.